Having too many clothes in the wardrobe is not a sign of riches, it means that the owner does not know how to shop. You do not need a wardrobe full of clothes that cannot be combined in different ways and that do not have some classic designs. So how can you rectify the situation? Here are some useful tips that will help.
- When you are shopping, you like something and you buy it in a smaller size thinking that you will soon lose weight and will be able to wear it. It does not happen the way you envision. So buy only what fits you now and something that you would wear soon enough. Don’t buy anything with a futuristic plan in mind as it will keep lying in some corner of the wardrobe, never to be used again.
- You do not have the matching accessories as designer bags are way too expensive. So buy replica designer bags, more at luxtime, and match them with existing dresses at reasonable prices.
- You may have the habit of buying the same design or clothes repeatedly. For example, if you have a small black dress that has been appreciated often then don’t buy the same dress again and again. But different colors and different designs so that the wardrobe is more useful.
- Emotional shopping does not work ever. Whether you are happy or sad, shopping done during an emotional state of mind will always lead to wrong clothes so go with a calm peaceful mind when you go shopping.
- Do not keep old and worn out clothes just for the sake of memories. Faded clothes are not going to be used and it is a fact so why do you want to clog the wardrobe with old, faded and torn clothes? Get rid of pieces that you are sure that you will never use again.
With these tips, you can have better wardrobe management. Buy only what you will wear.