Bedbugs are small brown insects that are smaller than an apple’s seed. Do not let the name fool you, bedbugs are not limited only to your bed. On the contrary, you can find them anywhere and everywhere in your house. They usually activate during the night and disturb your sleep. At first, you may not feel their bite, but after a while, these bites start to burn.
If you do not have proper bedbug control technique, living in your house might become impossible. They grow at very high speed. Within a year, you can have millions of bedbugs ready to drink your blood. Therefore, getting rid of bedbugs is imperative for your health.
How to Identify Bedbugs
- You need to recognize the bedbug infestation. Bedbugs bite may look like mosquito bites but they are different in many ways. A bedbug bite swells and spreads out and it burns a lot too. They also come in lines instead of rounded bites.
- Look for reddish and rusty stains on your mattresses or bed sheets.
- You can spot eggs and eggshells. They are usually about 1mm of size and are of yellow skin.
- Another sign of bed bugs is dark spots that are the bedbug excrement. It may look like a markers spot.
- Lastly, you might see them roaming around in your house.
How to Remove Bedbugs Permanently
- Now that you have identified bedbugs, it is time to remove them permanently.
- You need to vacuum the house properly and thoroughly.
- Bedbugs can’t withstand heat, so wash the infested items in hot water.
- If you think a place might have bedbugs, you need to avoid that place as bedbugs transmit via luggage, clothes, shoes etc.
- There are numerous bedbugs’ traps available on the market. Use them to trap and remove bedbugs.
- Get rid of items that are heavily infested with bedbugs as cleaning them might be a daunting task.
- Contact the professional for Bedbug control Glasgow. They will be able to remove and clean your house in no time.