One of most undesirable skin problem that is faced by young and old is acne. Acne generally starts in teenage and lasts till years until one does not undergo proper treatment . An estimate states that around 85% of the World’s population is suffering from it. People spend so much money and resources on the treatment of acne but they forgot that our kitchen is the ultimate solution.
5 Tips for Keeping Acne Down and Under Wraps
Acne can be easily treated with the home products and all the tips are so simple. Most of the products required to cure acne are easily available at our homes.
- Apple cider vinegar: The fermented vinegar from apple is capable of destroying many viruses and bacteria like any other vinegar. The acid present in the vinegar prevents the inflammation caused by acne. It contains lactic acid that improves the appearance of acne scars.
- Honey Cinnamon mask: Both honey and cinnamon have anti-bacterial properties that are good for your skin. Both these ingredients are capable of fighting with bacteria and reducing inflammation. It is easy to make a honey-cinnamon mask.
- Tea tree oil: This is an essential oil which can easily fight with bacteria and inflammation. It has been noticed that tea tree oil significantly reduces acne with regular usage of 3 months and this is the reason I love this acne skin care This is a potent solution and it is advised to dilute it before applying over the affected area. It may cause some adverse effects like dryness and irritation.
- Green tea: A high anti-oxidant product is bliss for your health. It is known to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation. Applying green tea on your skin is very good for acne-prone skin. You can apply it on your skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- Aloe Vera: The clear gel of the tropical plant is a good moisturizing agent for our skin. It is often added to creams and moisturizers to improve their quality. It contains salicylic acid and sulfur which is a sure shot treatment of acne.